Full Detail Price
- A 360 wheel detail and an ultra shine tire dressing including wheel wells and undercarriage .
- A hand wash with Ardex Car Soap with carnauba wax and light clay bar application
- A 2 times vacuum on the interior including shampoo of seats and carpets and leather conditioner
- The used of a compressed air gun and several detail brushes to remove dust, stains and dirt from hard to reach areas
- Hand dry with a clean drying towel, and wax application by hand.
- Interior wipe down to remove dust and dirt from seats, consoles, dash, doors and radio, all compartments, windows, door jambs, trunk and hood.
Who is it for?
A full car detail is recommended for people who wants to keep the value of their car as high as possible. Additionally, a full car detail is the favorite package for people who love to their cars and like to see it shiny and fresh.
Also, you would want a full car detail if there is dog hair on your car, too many bugs, tree sap, and your windows are not cleaned. In addition, you can do a full car detail if you have not waxed it or conditioned the leather in about 5 months.
Who is it not for?
A full car detail, is not for someone getting ready to go to a car show. Probably not for someone who is getting ready to sell their car either. In Addition, A full car wash is not for someone who has neglected their car and expects us to get it back to new.
What Products Are Used?
First, we use Ardex Pink Car Soap with Carnauba wax. Second, we used Ardex Green wheel cleaner. Third, Meguiar's interior clean. Fourth, Meguiars synthetic wax. fifth, a light clay bar. Sixth, window cleaner. Seventh, Interior protection. Eight, leather conditioner. Last, Ardex ultra shine water based tire shine .
What upgrades are available