Regular Car Wash Price
- A hand wheel clean that includes semi-glossy sprayed tire shine.
- A hand wash with Ardex Car Soap with carnauba wax.
- A vacuum on the interior areas that can be vacuumed.
- The use of a compressed air gun to remove dust and dirt from hard to reach areas.
- Hand dried with a microfiber drying towel.
- Interior wipe down to remove dust and dirt from seats, consoles, dash, doors and radio.
Recommendations for a Regular Car Wash
- Your vehicle was washed a week ago, two weeks ago and up to one month ago.
- Your car was waxed recently (6 months or less) or permanently coated with ceramic coating.
- Your leather was conditioned recently (6 months or less) or coated (1 year or less) .
- You want someone to wash your vehicle the way you would wash it if you had the time.
When would another package be better?
- When your dog travels in the car(schedule a Full Auto Detail instead).
- You have heavy insects splatters(schedule a Full Car Detail instead).
- Your wheels need detailed cleaning(see our Full Car Spa).
- Your car has tree sap or bird droppings (see Car Wash upgrade options below).
- You are selling, or trading, your vehicle.
What Products Are Used?
If you are getting this package, you already know how I work. This is a maintenance package. Therefore; what I try to do is to maintain your vehicle the way it felt in your last full detail. However; this is the only package that varies in the products used to achieve the results wanted. Nevertheless; the usual, soap and vacuum and wipe-down and tire-shine are always included. quick re-applications of wax, windows cleaned, interior protection and stain removal will sometimes be included to make sure your vehicle always feels fresh.